I am having the hardest time getting on the computer lately. It is just so hard to put this cutie pie down long enough to get anything typed out. (Daddy is holding her right now!) We are doing great though. She is still eating like a champ and sleeping pretty well. She has been sleeping downstairs in her swing while one of us sleeps on the couch. However, last night I brought her up at around 3am and put her in her bassinet and there she slept until 9am (with a feeding in the middle and me waking her up to say goodbye to our BFFs). She is getting bigger, but I am pretending that isn't happening. She had a big weekend with her umbilical cord falling off Saturday and her first big girl bath today. She did great in the bath - didn't cry at all! She liked dangling her feel in the water (she sits in this hammock type thing in her little bath tub). She only fusses when she needs something - except for a little each evening. But overall, she is a very content baby. Right now she is sitting in daddy's lap with her pacifier just starring off into space. I think we fall in love with her more each day! And we are amazed each day that we made this little miracle.
Natalie also had her newborn baby photo shoot this week and we can't wait to see the pics. She has had her two week doctor's appt and it went great. She had already gained back her birth weight! What a big girl!
And here is what you have been waiting for - pics! (In reverse order because I just don't have the energy to move them around! haha!)
Right after her bath today.


Getting her first bath!

First trip out of the house to the mall on Friday (we lasted only about 30 minutes before I got neurotic about the number of germ infested teenagers that were taking over the mall on a Friday night and made us come home!)
Beautiful pictures! I happened to check your blog, and you had just posted!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, Katie! So cute!
ReplyDeleteKatie, she is so gorgeous!!! You and your husband look so happy and in love, I'm terribly excited for my boys more than ever now!
ReplyDelete