Tuesday, February 1, 2011

STILL Here!

The ultrasound last week went great. The tech said she was looking great and measuring right on. She had lots of fluid to swim around in still too, which is good. She estimated her to be around 7.5-8lbs, but I would be surprised if she were any bigger than that. I think they overestimate on those things. She also said she thinks she has a good amount of hair.

She was very scrunched in there, but we got to see her kicking herself in the head, sticking her tongue out, swallowing, moving her eyes around, all sorts of fun things.

I was supposed to have another doctor's appt today but it got cancelled due to all the ice we have. So, if all goes as planned (ie, they don't reschedule us because they are full), we will head to the hospital tomorrow night to start the induction process. I didn't sleep very well last night cause the nerves are starting to creep in.

But, I get to take naps today, and Matt has the day off due to the base being closed! So, our last day home alone and he is here! How great is that?

Wish us luck and we will post her info as soon as we know it. Please pray for a healthy, healthy, healthy baby and safe delivery!

3 comments:

  1. I have been stalking you like crazy - I am so excited to hear that your little girl has arrived!!! Praying for a healthy baby and mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying. I was worried about you guys when I heard about all the bad weather. I'll also pray for safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KEEP WAITING FOR A NEW POST!! I dont have facebook anymore, so I can't stalk you three!

    ReplyDelete