Thursday, August 11, 2011

6-Month Well Check

Natalie had her 6-month doctor's appointment on Tuesday. She is now down to the 3rd percentile in weight.... such a small little butter bean. She weighs 13lbs 2 oz - has not doubled her birth weight. She is 26 inches long.

The doctor is trying to figure out if she is a "silent" reflux-er. As in - she has acid reflux but doesn't show any of the normal signs and that is why she isn't gaining as fast. She had some labs drawn and they all came back normal. My thought is - she is just a little thing. But, we are adding formula to her bottle and feeding her solid food twice a day now. I felt like that is all I got done yesterday - feeding her! haha!

Otherwise, she is doing great. Meeting all of her milestones and being a generally happy, sweet baby girl. She loves to cuddle, she loves to play, laugh, and watching her doggy. She gets so excited with Daddy gets home by flailing her arms and legs all around and smiling from ear to ear. It's like her whole body is saying "YAY!!!! DADDY IS HOME!" So cute!

We go back in for weight check next month. Hopefully this formula thing is going to put a little weight on her... will keep you posted! :)

2 comments:

  1. She's so very cute! Glad her labs were normal. And I love the new blog name too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liz - I have tried to post on your page a million times, but just can't seem to... :( But I am thinking of you and hope you are doing OK!

    ReplyDelete