I know - I suck at blogging.... I promise I will try to keep it up. Especially now that we are two weeks away from moving allllllllllllllllllllll the way to the other side of the country.
Our baby girl turned 6 months old yesterday. I was remembering when I was crying that she turned 6 WEEKS, now we are talking months! I finally in the last month feel like we are getting some sort of order down - I won't say routine because I don't think there is such a thing with a baby - but we have some sort of patters down. And Matt and I actually are getting a few hours to ourselves in the evening and we even stay up for a little while after she goes to bed! Brace yourself! :)
Little Natalie Buggy Bug is getting so big (although, not big enough according to the docs). She is a petite little thing and they want her to add some more weight on. We are trying! A few weeks ago she started "eating" solid food... See what I mean by "eating"
She is a pro at rolling over to her tummy, but Lord help that child - she cannot get back to her back. She is constantly rolling in her crib and then gets mad when she gets "stuck." She CAN roll to her back - she just doesn't like it. I think it scares her. She is now sleeping on her side/tummy a lot more, which freaks me out and I go in there constantly to make sure she is still breathing.
She can put her paci in her mouth all by her little ol self - which I love! She absolutely loves playing with her exersaucer - I call it her "desk" cause she works there while Mommy works. We also call it her poop chair because it never fails to get her to fill her diaper.
She adores her dog and just lights up when she comes strolling into the room. They have a little love fest every morning where Chey will lay on the ground with her or stand next to her exersaucer and Bug touch her and then she will kiss all over her.
She is constantly giggling at her daddy - Daddies are so funny!
She lights up our life so much! I don't know what we ever did without her.
We will be leaving Ohio in two weeks, but we are definitely taking the best thing that ever came out of Ohio with us! And while I know our families are super sad that we are leaving, and we are sad to be so far away from them, it is exciting to be going on such an adventure with our little family. It feels so "adult" in a world where I still feel like I am playing house. But it is going to be exciting to move into the house that Bug will take her first steps, say her first words, and reach all sorts of milestones.
And I promise, if anyone is still out there, that I will update more! :)
Gotta go make sure my tummy sleeper is still breathing. :)
xoxo
Katie, she is SO cute and I hope you do keep updating! I can't wait to see where you are living out west!
ReplyDelete