Monday, October 22, 2012

Letting the Cat Out of the Bag

OK, It has been forever, and to be honest, not sure there is anyone still out there reading... but if you are there, wanted to you know our happy news. We are expecting a little bundle in April!! I am 16 weeks along and so far, things are going well. I bought a doppler so I could ease my nerves in between appts, and love listening to the little heartbeat. This baby is a stinker just like big sister, whenever I find them with their perfect little heartbeat, they kick and move away. haha!

We will hopefully find out in a couple weeks 1) that all is healthy and 2) if we are having a boy or girl. I have had many ultrasounds so far, and all have been great! Baby is measuring a little big, but nothing too big.

I will keep you all (whoever that may be!) posted on our littlest one.

In other news, Natalie is 20 months old (almost 21! Stop it!) and is so sweet. She is a very sensitive little girl. Instead of throwing all out fits when we say no, she just gets really sad and either threatens to cry, or does cry like her world is crumbling. It is hard not to laugh! I much prefer this "tantrum" method over the fits on the floor though. We are getting a routine down, at least for this week! She is down to one nap and it lasts anywhere from 2-3.5 hours! Love it! We are still doing Kindermusik and she really likes it, although is one of the shy girls in class. She waits until all the other kids have the toy before she goes up and gets one. She is just such a sweet little girl. She says too many words to count and pretty much always says please and thank you. She is going to be a great big sister!! She already rocks her puppies, bears, monkey, whatever and wraps them in blankets (prior to body slamming them). We had some family pics taken last weekend so when I get those, I will be sure to post.

:)

1 comment: