I know I know, I have been MIA lately. The first week Matt was gone I was super busy with work. Then I headed back to Michigan for a wedding of some dear friends. I had a great time - although I sure did miss my dancing partner. Then I headed up to my parent's cottage in Northern Michigan for this last week. It was beautiful weather and I finally got some sun. It was nice and relaxing. But of course, missed Matt.
And speaking of - he is doing well. His training is very intense, but going well. And as of tomorrow - it will be two weeks until I get to go down and see him! So, technically we are at the halfway point, although he won't be home for a few days after that. I get to talk to him for at least a minute or two each night and catch up on his day.
I have also been lucky enough to talk/hang out with two of the Air Force ladies quite a bit (more talking then hanging out since I have been gone). They are both super awesome and I can't wait to get to know them more over this next year!! I think we are trying to keep each other distracted while are men are gone doing their thing. Before I left for Michigan, I went over to her house and had dinner and got to play with her two adorable daughters. And the other girl I have been talking to a ton through email/facebook. They are just both great!!
I head back home tomorrow then it will be off and running with a bunch of work/personal stuff. In the meantime, and if you think about it - we could use your prayers this week. We have some stuff going on which I will let you all know about in a bit - but in the meantime, we could really use your prayers.
xoxo - Katie
Katie,
ReplyDeleteMy prayers are with you. I am also sending you all the strenth and positive thoughts I have. Many hugs for you!
Keri
You will definitely be in my prayers Katie! I hope things go well and that you are able to keep yourself distracted!
ReplyDelete:)
sarah
Definitely! I'm saying one now, and I'll send up more throughout each day.
ReplyDelete~ Ruth