We had another great weekend.
Friday - Matt had his first day of "big boy" work, so he was pretty exhausted and passed out at 9. But before that, we went out to dinner and then looked around the commisary and the base exchange.
Saturday - We ended up waking up early and went out to Panera. Then headed to a city nearby for their farmer's market - which was awesome this time. We got a bunch of stuff. And then we drove a little farther out to a vintage truck show and found a vintage truck that we really want to buy. (But probably won't for a long time.) It was fun to explore this area - we found a Christmas tree place, and a dairy farm, and all sorts of neat things. I love exploring! We came home and had lunch and cleaned the house. Then in the afternoon, we met our friends at the base pool - which was really nice. And then we had them over for dinner afterwards.
Sunday - We got up late and missed church, but decided to go explore some more. We went to this awesome market that a friend told us about and got a bunch to eat and went to a park and had a little picnic. It was so nice! We did some more shopping and came home. And had a pretty low key afternoon/evening.
It was such a nice weekend.
On the pregnancy front - all is going really well (knock on wood) so far! On Friday I think I may have felt little Walter moving about, but I am not quite sure. We were too busy running around this weekend for me to concentrate of figuring it out - so that is one of my goals this week. :) Even if it wasn't, I can pretend and it makes me super happy! I still love my doppler and anytime my anxiety starts to creep up, I just turn it on and listen to that thump thump thump. Greatest sound ever! I go back to the doctor at 18 weeks, unless I can get in at the new doctor earlier then that. Which I am sure I will... just need to fill out the new insurance paperwork. We went to Lowe's yesterday and picked up some paint samples to see what color we want to paint the room. We are waiting until we find out boy/girl, but at least we can narrow down a few that we don't want for now. I really have no gut feelings either way as to whether it is a boy or girl - it flips one week and then I think differently the next.
What do you think? Boy or girl?
To me - it doesn't really matter... just as long as I hear that one magical word - "Healthy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment