Thursday night, Matt graduated from his residency - although the ceremony was early because he isn't really done until the end of August. It was a super nice ceremony and his mom got to come to it. She got such a kick out of all of us moms corralling all the kids. :) I love the groups of ladies that I am friends with here! I am going to miss them so darn much come September.
Friday we went out to breakfast and hung out at home while Natty slept lots. Then Matt and I headed out to a winery to celebrate 5 years of marriage (early - our anniv. is June 10th). It was so nice. Made me realize even more how much I miss him!! It was nice to go for a long drive with him and drink some wine, have dinner, and hang out on the grounds of the winery.
Saturday we had a low key day - I didn't sleep all night because of this darn cough I have and Matt was getting our cold, so we just kind of chilled. It was also a day spent remembering our first daughter and reflecting on who she would have been if she hadn't been so sick... 
In honor of Peanut, Natty wore her "Peanut" shirt.Sunday we went out to lunch, did some shopping, then I dropped Matt and Natty off and finished up Matt's birthday shopping.
Yesterday we took a walk early in the morning cause it is so darn hot here, and then we hung out for a while. Bug and I went to Meijer while Matt worked and then we all headed to the pool for a bit. Natty seemed to like it as she didn't cry or fight going in the water. She is so laid back when she is content - but when she is hungry, has a wet diaper, or is tired, watch out. :)
Tomorrow is Matt's birthday and this weekend us girls are heading to Michigan for a few weeks while Matt is at training. I am going to miss him so much, but it is going to be great to see everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment