Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful

As we head into the season of thankfulness, I thought I would stop for a minute and capture some of the things that I am thankful for:



  • To say I am thankful for the beautiful, sleeping girl in the other room is the understatment of the century. But since there really is no way to describe it - I will say that I am thankful for finally being able to mother one of my babies.

  • I am thankful for the baby smiles I get all the time.

  • I am thankful for the infectious laugh that she has and how it brings me to tears each and every time I hear it.

  • I am thankful for all the snuggles I get from my baby girl.

  • I am SO thankful to have the most amazing husband to share this experience with.

  • I am thankful that Natalie has the best daddy in the world.

  • I am thankful for 5 great years with a dog who adores life and has become such a huge part of our family - and I just pray that we get a lot more time with her.

  • I am thankful that Matt and I both have great jobs with amazing co-workers.

  • I am so thankful for the beautiful house we are in, the warm fireplace, and the very full refrigerator.

  • I am thankful for a super handy husband who loves nothing more than making our house perfect and special for his family. I am so thankful that he is working so hard on our basement.

  • I am thankful for all of the family members and friends that we miss so dearly.

  • I am thankful that we get to spend two weeks with our family! I cannot wait!

  • I am thankful for all of the new friends we have met in our new town and for all the people who are able to join us for Thanksgiving dinner.

  • I am thankful for my sweet angel babies who have made me a better person in so many ways!

  • I am so thankful that Matt is finally done with grad school! ;)

  • I am so thankful for all of the incredible milestones we have met this year - a perfect baby girl, a cross-country move, becoming homeowner's, and a PhD, and most of all for having Matt walk beside me through all of it. After years of heartbreak - this year has definitely been the happiest year!

I hope you and your family have an amazing Thanksgiving! And I hope your "thankful" list is nice and long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment