Today, I have been married to the man I love for 4 amazing years. It has been the happiest years, and the hardest years.
The man I love is the kindest man
The man I love is the sweetest man
The man I love adores me just about as much as I adore him
The man I love is sensitive
He knows when I need to cry, when I need to laugh, when I need a distraction
The man I love gave me my babies
The man I love makes me laugh so hard
The man I love is beyond handsome
The man I love cares more about others than he cares about himself
He amazes me every day, and today, and every day, I am proud to be married to him.
And, when he asks me what the best part of the last 4 years have been, his answer is the same as mine - making our beautiful babies.
In our 4 short years of marriage, we have had the most difficult days of our lives. We have endured things that people can't even fathom. We have held hands as we have gotten earth shattering news time and time again. We have been through it all together. We grieve together - in our own ways, but always together.
But through all those tears, we have had the most outstanding times. We have had so many successes. We have been blessed with so many amazing opportunities that we do not take for granted.
I am so lucky to be married to this man... I love him more than words can say!
Happy 4th Anniversary Sweet man - I am very much looking forward to all the years ahead of us as we continue on this crazy journey we call life!
Katie and Matt,
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to both of you! Your lives together are a true testament to what marriage is all about..."for better and for worse."
I hope someday to find that same love with someone. :)
Keri
P.S. If you happen to see a suitable guy, be sure to let me know! lol