We are slowly getting unpacked. I would say the house is about 80% done - it is all the boxes of stuff we want to keep, but don't use often. I hate that. And without a basement, we have to find somewhere to put the stuff. Matt has been spending a ton of time in his Man Garage - getting it all set up. He is having so much fun! It's super cute. And he has done a good majority of the unpacking of the house too.
Last week we met with a new doctor down here, to get established at a practice. I was so nervous going in - I hate change. And I just didn't think they would understand or be as awesome as my old doctors. But, he was pretty good. I liked him, and he put a lot of my worries at ease. (At least for a day or two!)
We are going camping this weekend with D&C! And all the dogs of course. It is supposed to be hot, but it will be fun either way.
And mostly, just trying not to think about the fact that I have two weeks left with Matt before he leaves for 5 weeks. :::Pout, pout:::
Back to work I go... Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment