Happy Birthday to the love of my life! Today you turn the big 2-8! Getting old! :) I hope you have a perfect day. I hope you like your birthday presents. I hope you know how special you are to me. How I couldn't have survived this last year + without you. And how amazing you are. I am so proud to be married to you, and so happy that I get to share all of life's big moments with you - including today! I love you more then anything! Happy Birthday!
___________
As for the rest of our life, we are staying super busy! We have been packing away as we move THIS Sunday! So crazy! Friday we had a nice day remember our Peanut. We released 15 pink balloons (one for each week she was with us) and one white one (for Pickle) with notes written on them. We had a nice quiet day at home, working, and a nice dinner. Then we had angel food cake in honor of our angel. I can't believe it has been a year since we lost her! It was a sad day, but also just a day focusing on remember her, and not the sadness.
We spent most of the rest of the weekend packing, hunting boxes, and packing some more. We also got to go to Matt's parent's house to celebrate all of their birthdays (all born in June - except for me and our niece). It was a great day! We went to the farmer's market for the last time in between our box hunts. We went to one of our favorite restaurants with some of our great friends last night and have a great time. As for the rest of the week, one thing we won't be doing is cooking!
Today, we both have lunch with old co-workers. Then birthday dinner at our favorite pizza place.
Tomorrow, lunch with a great friend (or two), and dinner with an old co-worker.
Thursday, appointment at lunch time, and dinner with my family for Matt's birthday.
Friday, heading to Detroit to celebrate Matt's sister's 30th Birthday!
Good thing we packed away all of our kitchen stuff - since we won't need it! This week is going to fly. We are hoping to be able to get the U-Hauls (all three of them!) on Saturday so we can begin loading them up. Sunday we are hoping that some of our friends and strong men in our lives will come over to help us load it up, then we head off!! So crazy! I still am not quite sure that it has sunken in. I will miss this house, but am also so ready for a fresh start.
Happy "Monday" to all! Love short weeks!
You say such sweet things to me all the time! I love you my sweet wife.
ReplyDelete