Thursday, September 23, 2010

Busy Beaver

I am already ready for the next two weeks to be over (for the most part). They are going to be exhausting!

I leave next Tuesday for a trip out to California for work, back on Thurs. night. Then we leave Friday for a good friend's wedding in Michigan (can't wait for that!). While there, we have a lot to do - visit with family, rehearsal dinner, wedding, and a baby shower!

Then the follow Tuesday I head out to Arizona until late on Friday night for our work conference. And in between is getting ready for the conference. But I love being busy, so it is nice. I just know how exhausted I am going to be that second weekend in October.

But for now, little girl and I are just hanging out and working - me doing stuff with email, her working on kicking and punching.

We got to pick up our crib and the dresser last Sunday. We picked out a paint color and will hopefully be painting this weekend so we can get the dresser/crib out of the way and into their new home. I cannot wait for the room to come together!!

My next appt is on Tuesday with the Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor (just to make sure I am not considered high risk). Hopefully all goes well and we get the all clear from the ultrasound - but honestly, if something was wrong and they haven't called me by now (I did call to double check and they said no news was good news), then someone should expect to be punched in the head! At the minimum.

Time to get back to work. Hope you all are having a great week. It is almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment