Thursday, September 9, 2010

News

Well, today was the big day - the 20 week anatomy scan. And man, am I glad I went. :)

It was a long appointment - over an hour and 15 minutes. But mostly because our little one was being a stinker! That's OK with me though. I didn't get to watch as they only had one screen. But I got to watch Matt's face which was just as good. And every once in a while, they would show me something. Matt video taped it so I can still watch it later on.



So - the news - (Unofficially) a Healthy Little Girl!!!



Unofficially because the techs can't say one way or another, but two different techs gave us "unofficial, don't tell anyone we told you" results of everything looking great. Their doc looked over the report and was super happy with it. Now just waiting the Official report from my doctor. But we are still celebrating!

And after being 100% convinced that it was a boy (due to gut feelings and two intelligender tests), were were shocked to find out it was a girl. Needless to say, I broke down into tears. We would have been happy with either - but this is truly icing on the cake.

So, here she is - Miss Natalie Christine



Isn't she the most beautiful thing!? We got to see her opening and closing her mouth like a little fishy and trying to suck on her thumb.

We are over the moon in love with her, and can't wait till she is in our arms in 20 weeks!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... Look at how perfect she is, every little rib and everything. Also, what a beautiful name. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so perfect! Congrats again you two! Love the sono pic and really LOVE the name! So very exciting! xoxo K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark and I are so super duper excited to be able to watch this little dumplin grow and get ready to join the world outside. She is already beautiful and oh so loved.

    ReplyDelete