Tomorrow is the big day, and as I type that out, I can feel the anxiety spreading up from the pit of my stomach.
Tomorrow at 10:00 I will be laying on that dreaded bed, waiting for the gel to be put on my stomach along with that magic wand that can either make me the happiest woman on the planet, or break my heart into a million pieces all over again. I asked Matt last night if we could just not go and live in a cloud of naivity for the rest of the 20 weeks. He said no. Party Pooper.
So, instead, tomorrow at this time, I will NOT be eating my morning cereal (have you ever heard that you aren't supposed to have milk before an ultrasound? Me either - until yesterday. So weird!), and I will be be filling my bladder to the brim, breaking out into a hot sweat as I head to the hospital, and continuously praying that all we hear is "Healthy, Healthy, Healthy." And we get to walk out of there feeling a little more confident that we get to keep this little bean who loves to kick me at the weirdest times.
So, if you think about it, we could use all the prayers and positive thoughts that you have to offer.
In the meantime, I am going to pay attention and see if Walter is kicking away at his mommy, and pretend that tomorrow is just another Thursday - not one that will change my life either way.
...Oh please let it be the fantastically wonderful and much prayed for change of life... Please....
I will let you guys know as soon as I know something....
Our prayers are sent your way! Have a great day celebrating tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteooohh!!! saying my prayers and crossing my fingers! Say hi to Walter for me!
ReplyDelete