Every year I tell myself that I am going to hand make my Christmas cards, but every year (or most) there are so many pictures that I want to share with our Christmas cards. And I always end up ordering the photo cards. This year, Shutterfly is making it super easy for anyone who has a blog. All you have to do is blog about their awesome cards and you get 50 free cards. Cool huh?
So, I looked through their cards, and found some that I like, and I think you will like to. Here they are:
This link is for a card that uses pictures to make up a Christmas tree. Great if you have a lot of kids or a lot of pics to share!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/picture-tree-christmas-4x8-photo-card-4x8-photo?sortType=1&storeNode=93480
I always love the ones that are not your traditional christmas colors, like this one:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/have-a-ball-christmas-4x8-photo-card-4x8-photo?sortType=1&storeNode=93480 I think the blue and green really pop!
And don't we all just dream of being somewhere tropical during the winter to escape the cold! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/peppermint-palms-christmas-4x8-photo-card-4x8-photo?sortType=1&storeNode=93480
Since my goal is to have all things Christmas-related done before December 1, I guess hubby and I will have to sit down and take our official picture soon so we can order some of these bad boys.
Do you send Christmas cards out every year? When do you like to send your cards out?
I know I can't wait to start seeing people's cards. It is one of the best parts of the holidays - seeing what is going on in everyone's life! So, if you are a blogger, check out their deal and get to snapping some pics!
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow http://bit.ly/sfly2010
No comments:
Post a Comment