- She loves her swing. She still sleeps in it for part of the night on most nights. Not a huge fan of the bouncy seat but will sit in there long enough for me to get a super quick shower.
- She is starting to recognize us I think. I love that!
- She still eats like a champ. Usually is going 3 hours in between feedings, except for in the evenings when she eats every hour. She had a few nights this week where she went 5 hours in between feedings!
- We just moved her up to size 1 diapers and she is starting to out grow her newborn clothes. :(
- She is starting to stay awake more during the day, just hanging out and looking around. We read books and I try to get her to play with little toys, but nothing yet! haha! She is not a huge fan of tummy time and I really need to do more of that.
- She LOVES her baths! We have given her about 3 real baths since her umbilical cord fell off a few weeks ago.
- She loves her BabyBjorn and is sleeping in it right now. She just loves to be held! Which this mommy doesn't mind (except when I really have to go to the bathroom!).
- She is the greatest thing that has ever happened to us! And while we are sleep deprived and sad when she is crying, we are truly blessed. She is such a great baby and melts are hearts on a daily basis.
This blog started as a way to talk about losing our first two babies. We miss them dearly and daily, but our arms are now full with our little Natalie - our dream come true. Since we are moving very far away from our families and friends, we wanted to keep this blog going as a way to show you what is going on in our daily lives.
Friday, March 4, 2011
One Month
Our little girl is one month old today. That is impossible for me to wrap my brain around. This month has flown!! I am going to take some 1 month pictures of her tonight, so will post those when I have them, but in the meantime, here is what she is up to and her likes/dislikes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment