Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Adventure Begins... (In August)

We found out yesterday that we are going to be moving to Washington State!!! We are so excited, and a little nervous. While it wasn't our top choice, the more I think about it, I think I am more excited about this spot than if we would have gotten a different one. So, come August, we will be heading West - way way way West! Our families are not that happy with us right now, but we are trying to convince them that it will be an awesome place to visit. It looks just beautiful out there, and will be very different than Michigan/Ohio - which is what we want. At least for a little while. I am sure once we get out there we will miss seeing our family a ton, but it is only for a few years, and will give our little family a chance to really branch out and explore on our own. We will have to depend on only each other, which is scary, and oh so nice! I am so excited to explore a new part of the country and have different scenery - like mountains! We can't wait to get out there and house hunt and see what the city is all about! We won't be moving until the end of August so we have some time, but I also know that time will be flying! Speaking of, we have lots of exciting things coming up - visits from both grandparents, heading to DC for a conference with baby in tow, seeing our BFFs in DC, seeing our other BFFs from Nebraska when they come to visit us, our neice's first communion and dance recital, Matt graduating from the AF internship and *hopefully* from Western as well, and if that is the case, then a graduating celebration, spending time at our parent's cottage, and then the summer begins! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment