Monday, May 10, 2010

Flowers

My house is full of flowers. I love it!! On Saturday, my sweet hubby surprised me with all sorts of flowers for Mother's Day (and to help get me out of my funk). He got me beautiful Calla Lillies, and then I got flowers from my three babies - pink tulips from Peanut, white tulips from Pickle, and of course Purple from my 4-legged baby. And on Sunday, my brother and sister-in-law brought me flowers too!

It was a rough weekend to say the least, but we made it through. And so far, have had a great Monday, with two very supportive people taking me out for meals and great conversation!

It was also a good weekend too though, for various reasons. One of which is that our house was full of our families on Sunday morning for a brunch (not a coffee though! :) ). It was great to have them all together and enjoy a nice Sunday morning! I sure do love and adore my two moms!

We are hoping that Matt gets commissioned this week, so we can finally call the movers - fingers crossed!

Nothing else big to report - just waiting on lots of things right now it seems. I think my middle name should be changed to "waiting" at this point. :)

So, now, I am going to wait for my hubby to get home. Hope everyone has a good night - whoever is out there reading this!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I am so glad that you have such a great family helping support you and love you! Good luck with your waiting!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new house!

    ReplyDelete