I have been wathing this little bird on our deck this morning. At first all I could hear was a weird bird chirp/cry. Then he flailed himself into our door and tried to climb up the screen. And then I saw him take more and more chances. He walked around and jumpled onto a chair, onto the arm of the chair, onto the table. And then slowly walked to the edge. Went back and forth, back and forth, and finally tried to fly. It didn't work - he fell. But guess what? He waddled back over to the chair, jumped up on the seat, jumped up on the arm, then the table. Wandered over to the edge, prepared himself, then jumped, with so much faith... and fell... Poor guy. He tried again though - 3rd time was the charm, and he flew away with his buddy (or maybe the bird was a girl and she was flying away with her patient hubby bird who was watching on, always encouraging her).
So there it was - me sitting here comparing my life to this little bird. I hear ya birdy - I know those cries. I know what it feels like to fall time and time again. And to be so scared to jump, but doing it anyway. And I am hoping, like you, our third time is the charm....
i just tried to comment so if i do it twice.....sorry. i just love your blog! i have no clue how i found it but i came across it last week. i too, have had two miscarriages, both at 7ish weeks. i had an IUI on Sunday, so Lordwilling the third time will be a charm for us also! i will be praying for you and your hubby.
ReplyDelete