There is something about getting together with someone who "gets" you - 100%. I met a new friend today for lunch. We met through an online support group and we had very similar stories. In fact, we were due just 6 days away from eachother last year. We sat at Panera for about 2.5 hours and it felt like we had known each other forever! I wish I could do something like this every day. It is good for my soul and my mood!
Not to say anything bad about the people in my life who also listen. I couldn't live without you! But like I said above, it is just different with someone who has been there. Lived through hearing the life changing news, and dealing with the heartbreak. I never wish that anyone else goes through it - but those that have, it is so nice to "find" them in real life and talk about our babies and our stories.
So, thank you for "finding" me D and for letting me talk about my babies and my story and for sharing your darling daughter with me. It was exactly the medicine I needed!! And so much better then any of these medications that my doctors are prescribing!
Now - back to packing up our house!
No comments:
Post a Comment