Our little stinker remains a stinker. I had another drs. appt today and she is still very much breech. Despite me hanging upside down, putting ice on my belly, and living at the chiropractors office. So, unless I freak out and change my mind (which isn't unlikely), we are scheduled to go in for the version at 5:30 am on Thursday. THIS Thursday!
And, this Thursday I will be full term. The thought just boggles my mind. I swear we just found out about her and we were scared out of our minds. Now, she is almost here and we are still scared out of our minds. Haha - I guess that is what parenthood is though - constant worry.
So, if you think of it, we could use all the prayers we can get come this Thursday. Prayers that 1) she will have flipped on her own and they will just send me right home. 2) If that doesn't happen, then prayers that she won't put up a fight and will let the doc flip her nice and easily. And that she won't get stressed out from it. 3) That she will be safe n sound and come to us a healthy little girl no matter what route she takes or when she comes. It really is amazing how little anything else in our world matters right now - besides getting her here safely. I don't care how much she weighs, how much hair she has, blue eyes or brown (although brown would be weird since both of us and our families have blue), tall, short, fat, skinny, crying, wants to stay awake and play at night.... I don't care. Just let us bring her home where she can grow and play and do all things that babies and kids are supposed to do.
I will update you later this week to let you know how it goes. In the meantime, I will be at the park, swinging upside down from the monkey bars with an ice pack on my belly! (Not really...)
I can't believe she's almost here!!!! Hoping she flips and will be thinking of you on Thursday!
ReplyDelete