This blog started as a way to talk about losing our first two babies. We miss them dearly and daily, but our arms are now full with our little Natalie - our dream come true. Since we are moving very far away from our families and friends, we wanted to keep this blog going as a way to show you what is going on in our daily lives.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Still not here
She still isn't here! I am 39 weeks and 2 days and no sign of her yet - besides the cramps I have had for the last 3 weeks. The last two days they have gotten slightly worse, but I still don't know if they count as contractions as they aren't anything really timable. I have also been feeling "off" since yesterday - although I can't explain what "off" means.... and today I have been highly emotional. But that's about it. Hopefully it is soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aahhhhh!!! I have been thinking of you a lot and wondering about sweet baby Natalie! Hope you get to meet her soon :)
ReplyDelete