Monday, January 17, 2011

Update

Hi all - just wanted to update you that I am now 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant, and no sign of this little girl coming.

My last doctor appointment was last Tuesday and as of then, I wasn't dilated, but was 25% effaced. And she was still head down!!! Thank goodness. I did tell my doc though that when he wheeled in the ultrasound, that if he happened to find a butt where a head should be, that I was leaving and there would be no discussions of a version. :) But thank goodness we didn't have to even think about that again.

I have had some cramping, but that's about it. No real contractions. Matt is convinced that she is going to come this Saturday. So, we shall see if he is right. I am still thinking she is going to be a February baby.

We had a nice quiet weekend - went shopping, went out to eat, went to a movie. All things that we are not sure we will be able to do once she gets here (especially cause it is winter!!).

As far as feelings, I am finding that I am less nervous now than I was about the thought of a c-section or version. I am just waiting for the signs that she is coming. And getting anxious for her to get here (getting?? ha! I have been anxious since May 20th when we found out we were pregnant!). We cannot wait for that moment and keep playing the "Will this be our last Sunday without her? What if my water broke right now?" game.

Come on baby girl! We are ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment