Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Penguins

So my wife has a pair of pajama pants that have penguins all over them. She loves these pants and I will get a picture to post in the near future. We often talk in the third person about these penguin pants and refer to them as if they were behaving on their own. I'm sure they are extremely comfy and I have to say I love watching the penguins dance. :o)



Besides these penguin pants, there are a lot of things that make my Katie smile and I absolutely love seeing her smile. She loves getting packages and letters in the mail. This is a big one. Watching her get the mail and seeing that there is a letter in there for her is absolutely amazing and I really should send her more cards. Cheyenne (our puppy) is also something that absolutely makes her day. Coming home to her, going on a walk with her, laying on the ground with her, watching her do silly things, taking her up north, having her in the car with her...pretty much anything involving her just brightens up Katie's day. While I was never a big pet person before I met Katie, she has transformed me and she often catches me talkign with Chey at random times and I couldn't imagine our lives without her. Rubs is another thing that Katie absolutely loves. Footrubs, backrubs, neckrubs, handrubs... she loves them all. If I had made a new years resolution it would have been to give her more rubs without being asked. I gave her a short footrub this morning as she was working on the couch in her penguin pajamas so I guess that is a start. Positive doctor appointments make her happy too. Yesterday we had a very good doctor appointment and it made the whole day soo happy for her. There are a lot of other things that make her happy (Cherry Garcia, me listening to her, working out, a clean sink, laundry put away when she doesn't know I am doing it, Mr. Bear, a new sweater, and of course being the little spoon).

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to add You to this list of things that make me smile. And also - just an FYI, it is never too late to start a new year's resolution.. so feel free to start that one now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I have not commented for a couple of days. I do read your blog daily but as you know things are kind of crazy with our family right now.

    So glad that your doctor gave you a good plan of attach. Things will work out for you - I just know they will - they have too.

    Hate to see you move but understand the need to move away. Always take care of each other and my Chey. I love you all so much and only want the best for you.

    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete