Sometimes, the thing I need to get me out of my "funk" is to thank the people who have been there for us, and continue to be there for us, through this difficult time. So, yesterday and this morning I spent some time baking away and decorating. I wrote a long, long letter to the president of the hospital and some thank you notes to my doctor's office, including a special one for our doctor. I truly think that if we ever get our dream, a large reason will be because of their hope, patience, answers, thoughts, concern, etc that they have for us. Never once have I felt like I was bothering them when I call time and time again to ask more questions (some are really dumb questions, I will admit..). Never have we felt rushed in their office - they take all the time we need and patiently answer our questions. They hold my hand and give me hugs when I need it most. Although they are the ones that constantly are giving me bad news, they are also the ones that I watch cry along with us. Their heart breaks with ours. And we are blessed to have them in our lives. I hope they can feel how much we love and adore them... and this morning, hubby and I went in and dropped off the cupcakes, cards, and letters. Here they are:

A special little bouqet of cupcake flowers for our favorite doctor.


A little garden of cupcakes for the rest of the office.
Now, time to work and go out to lunch with one of my favorite people!
those are sooo adorable! you are so creative and thoughtful!
ReplyDeleteI just love watching you be creative. :o) They were absolutely beautiful and... very delicious. :o)
ReplyDeleteYou are so talanted! That must have taken hours, I would love to be able to make beautiful treats like that!
ReplyDelete