Hope everyone out there had a great weekend. Matt was at school all weekend so my friend Stephanie came over and we scrapbooked/made cards. It was a ton of fun! Besides that, it was a nice low key weekend.
In about a week and a half I will be taking a last minute-ish trip to NYC with Stephanie! I am super excited to get out of here for a little while and explore a little. Hopefully it is warm enough to walk around some. Then, the following weekend we head down to Dayton to go house/apt shopping and to spend some quality time with our BFFs the Cotters! Hopefully we will be able to find a place to live and explore our new city for a while.
April is hopfully going to fly as we will be in DC for about 5 days for work and to see some of our other BFFs - the Noblets! After that we are going to head up to our favorite anniversary spot and have an early anniversary weekend (since we will be in the middle of moving when our 4th anniversary comes). So, phew - then it will be a month until we move. Wow - it is going to go fast.
The distractions are really nice though. Something fun to look forward to instead of sitting around here sulking and waiting for test results. Which, speaking of which, I haven't gotten them back yet. We go back to see my doctor next week. I feel like I am going through withdrawal from seeing everyone at that office - since I was going at least once a week for quite a while there...
I'll keep you posted though when I get the results back. Fingers crossed that so far - no news is good news!
No comments:
Post a Comment