Well, we got our plan of attack from the doctor. I am going to keep most of it quiet for now just so we don't jinx anything... but basically I will be a pin cushion for the next however many months. But - whatever it takes!!! We are happy with the plan.
I actually am feeling a lot better, at least physically. I think it helps that it is so sunny out today. I have most of my energy back it seems and actually put real clothes on today! (Instead of PJs!!) Big day! :) Ran a few errands after dropping Matt off at work and had to go get my blood drawn (where of course a new mom and her cooing baby sat next to me). I think someone was looking out for me because in a room full of people who were there first, I got called back first! Thank you!
I can't believe we are going to be moving in 3 months! We are going to head down to Dayton to look for houses at some point.. which will be fun! We love house shopping. And hopefully we will be able to throw in a trip to hang out with two of our favorite people who live nearby at the same time!
Alright - back to work! Got lots to do. Hope you are all having a great and sunny Monday. How is it March already?!
Sounds like a great plan. :o)
ReplyDeleteYou make me smile!
Wishing you the best!!! I understand being a human pin cushion... you'll get used to it!!! ; )
ReplyDeleteMy best friend is the result of her parents having to have a "plan of attack" as well.... and I think she is pretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteYAH FOR YOU GUYS!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy sister did acupuncture for fertility and she's a mom now -- I don't understand how it works, but they had great results. I am hoping for the same for you!
ReplyDelete