Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ahh - I think I am over the worst. After I posted yesterday, I basically wanted to die. But we made it through! I am still a little crampy, but I think the worst is over.. at least until Monday when we go in to the doctor for yet another ultrasound to make sure nothing is left in there. (That sounds so morbid..), so we will update more on Monday about all that.

Today, my sweet mom stopped by to bring us some smoothies and lunch from Panera. So yummy and so nice to have something that we didn't have to make. Thanks Mom! You're the best!

As for the rest of our weekend activities - not sure. We were supposed to go to a local winery tonight for their wine testing/dessert pairing, but we cancelled that due to all that is going on. I was in the mood today to throw stuff out, so Matt had me go through a bunch of stuff in our basement that I was saving "just in case." But I don't want to move it - so time to get rid of it. And we also inventoried our house... one of the things that is on my list to do for moving. Also nice to have for insurance purposes. And I am working on my fancy moving binder. One more week and we find out!!! So excited!

We also got all of our camping stuff around. We are going to the Yurt again (an Asian Teepee..) in two weeks. We did this last year and it was one of our favorite camping trips. And yes, we know it is February - but that makes it so much more fun! Alone in the wilderness in a little hut! Matt loves organizing and going through our camping stuff, so we had fun doing that this morning -him running around, me sitting on the couch. :)

Last weekend I made a bunch of cards. I will have to post pictures soon. I think they turned out pretty cute.

That's all from our little corner of the world. Thanks for checking in on us. All n all - we are doing OK. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment