Friday, February 12, 2010

Hanging in there

We are hanging in there. I have one pill left to take, and it isn't doing all that I thought it would.. but we talked to the nurse today and she said that is normal. It could take a few more days.

So far, I am just incredibly crampy. And all throughout the night, woke up every 10 minutes (literally, I watched the clock) to what I can only describe as contractions. Although, I have never had them before... and definitely haven't had them in the way that I wanted, I think that is what they are.

So, we sit here and wait. In the meantime, we are watching lots of tv, playing mario brothers on wii, and waiting for the olympics to start.

PS - I have a new love for heating pads and Tylenol with Codine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment