Even during these dark times in our life, which I felt has been for the last year, I am still very thankful for many things.
Right now, the thing I am the most thankful for are the people that don't forget about us two, three weeks out... or even 9 months out from losing Peanut. There are people out there that call every once in a while, or more frequently right now, and genuinely want to know how we are doing. Sometimes I feel like answering honestly, sometimes I say "we are doing OK" and want to leave it at that, but know that every time you ask from deep in your heart, I hear what you are asking. And every time you ask and want to hear the answer, even if it ends up with me being in tears, it heals my heart just a little each time. I don't need to name off these people, at least I don't think I do - because you know who you are. And thank you - truly. No words will ever be enough for me to express what we would do without you. And we are truly humbled by your caring - from taking time out of your busy days to take the time to shoot us an email to check if we are doing OK, or if we need something, or to call and just leave a voicemail that says you are thinking of us... we know how busy life can get, and it means the world that you take that time to think about us and make sure we are OK. Or for those out there praying for us... thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment