Monday, February 22, 2010

Our Future!

My husband got news today that he is officially a Captain in the US Air Force! He will begin his internship by going to a 5 week training course in Alabama starting at the end of June. Prior that, we will have packed up and moved to a new home near Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, Oh. At the end of the training, he reports the following Monday for work as a resident in psychology in the Air Force!!!! I am so so proud of him. It has been a long road through graduate school, applying for internships, interviewing for positions, and waiting for this day. I will update about other stuff later - for now, I just want to live in this happy, proud moment! Can we start packing yet?!

4 comments:

  1. These smiles make me SOOO unbelieveably happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! what wonderful news! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute photo :)

    Yes! Start packing! And congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! Matt my son-in-law who is a Captain in the AirForce and a Doctor! Oh what a proud moment for our entire family!

    ReplyDelete