Thursday, February 4, 2010

Distractions

We tend to buy things when we are depressed... I guess we are helping the economy right? Although - Matt keeps saying that this one wasn't a distraction, but something we would have bought anyway. Last Saturday, we decided to go couch shopping... just to look. Our HUGE couch got delivered today. Here it is:





Matt's Spot!

My "Cuddler" - So Comfy!


Sitting in the corner.


This one is mad that she can't enjoy the new couch - so she is sitting behind it punishing us. :)

So - if you are looking for us while we are hiding out from society - this is where we will be!! Finally room for both of us on the couch (and when Matt is out of town - room for me and someone else who is furry! - Shh, don't tell!)

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm there is only one thing wrong with these pictures. That TV looks WAYYYY too small! I think this weekend needs to include another shopping spree!! 46" of Samsung LED HDTV would look very nice in that corner and... it would make the couch look a little smaller. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the couch! It makes me want to go grab a blanket right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should buy some furniture! I am so very sorry for what you guys are going through. The blogsphere is a wonderful place and you will find a lot of support. I am a bit broken righ tnow, but I am your newest follower and I hope you will follow back as well. Hang in there....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new couch!! Phil wants one just like that... someday we will get new furniture. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great - I can't wait to come over and sit on it with two someone's who are furry (no Matt I would not actually do that - or maybe I would)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have the same one!! Except where the chaise is, we opted for a corner L shapey deal with a full couch! LOVE IT!
    Matt's totally on the right track with TV thinking! We "had" to get a 65" to balance it out.. (word of advice, there IS such a thing as too big. NO ONE looks good on a TV that big.)
    Superbowl weekend does have great sales on TVs... I'm just sayin ;)
    Oh, and by the way, what a wonderfully trained puppers!! Ours is laying on TOP of one of our new pretty pillows.. on TOP of cuddler.. soo much for training!
    Love you guys! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking couch, but I cannot imagine you two (or Shy) sitting that far apart! ;)

    ReplyDelete